We Forgot So Much in the Years Since Our Dog Died
We haven't raised a puppy in 16 years and it's been 5 years since we've had a dog in the house.
- •Puppies like to chew. A lotToys are a must. The stuffing from a mattress pad will thank you
- •Puppies will follow you around the house without any ulterior motivesUnlike the cat who only likes us when we have food or she wants to be pet
- •Puppies almost always make noise, except when they're getting into mischiefUnlike cats who are silent nearly all the time
- •Puppies were made for cuddling, they WILL get up on the furniture to lay with youEven though your mom doesn't want them on the couch
- •Puppies will put anything in their mouth and try to eat itYou've gotta be faster than they are if you don't want them to eat the twist tie
- •Puppies are quick little buggersYou have to be quick if you want to catch them to put them in their crate or to put their leash on