New Years Resolutions
So far I've kept all of them.
- •Be more organized
- •Be in a little better shapeOn the off season of basketball I hardly did any physical activity that I was used to. I was still active I just wasn't doing a lot of the workouts and running that we were doing at practice and in games. I didn't realize just how out of shape I was until tryouts rolled around.
- •Make my bed everyday
- •Read more oftenI love to read. Lately though, in the past year, I've been busy and I disappointed myself because I didn't read as much as I wanted to. I'm doing pretty well so far.
- •Have more of a routineFor the morning and school and everything. I would just go with the flow before. That's not necessarily bad but I like having a plan or a routine planned out ahead of time.
- •Make A teamI accomplished that today. I had tryouts for the past three days and I made it. I have to practice and put a lot of effort into the game but I'm willing to put in the work it takes to be the best I can be.
- •Save some money
- •Write what happened everyday in a journalIt's not like a diary. It's just so at the end of the year I'll be able to look back and truly be able to see what 2017 was like in my perspective. So far I've managed to not forget to write in it. We'll see how that goes.
- •That's pretty much it
- •I think I can manageHopefully