TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
A look back at my youth through my fathers eyes
- •Baseball games. Specifically NY Mets and Yankees and Chicago CubsSome people go to synagogue we went to game.
- •The nightly news and 60 minuetsUntil I would annoy my father with morbid questions until he turned off the TV
- •Dawson's creek and 7th heaven.Cuz my father wanted to see what I was watching but he just made fun of these shows.
- •WWF (now WWE) wrestling. Austin 3:16🍺My father watched these to prove he would watch anything and love me. Although he often mentioned that wrestling in his option was sadomasochism.
- •The simspsonsIt made us feel better about our families dysfunctional elements.