REASONS WHY I CAN NEVER SLEEP AT 2:30A.M.
"The sky's awake, so I'm awake."
- •It's my favourite time for uninterrupted dreaming, usually of places I want to go, and who I want to be.
- •I worry.
- •I think of what I'm thankful for. Usually it's always my friends and family.
- •I think about how much time has past, and feel like I haven't accomplished much.
- •I tend to over think things.Like why it took me a week to beat a virus. I'm still feeling the effects of the sickness 😷
- •A lot.
- •Then I realize I have. And so much more. I've graduated high school, and started college. I'm on my way.
- •I wonder if I'm the person I want to be. This is usually where I come back to friends and family making me thankful for keeping me, well as me.
- •I dream about what I want, vs what I have. II've always wanted to write and act, but living in my area of Canada, it's a long shot. So instead I try to think of my wonderful animals. And friends. And how great my life is.
- •I think about sleeping, and how hard it will be to wake up the morning.
- •I like my TV shows.Netflix is life
- •<3 ya.
- •My cat loves night time cuddles.