Things to Never Ever Do at the Toronto International Film Festival
Attending the Toronto Film Festival is a ton of fun. Once a year the entire city, and all of us who flock to it for this festival, become full fledged movie fanatics and we have our standards. Never ever
- •Leave to pee during a screening when seated in the middle of the row at an IMAX screening.
- •If you do the above never ever return to your seat. Finish watching screening from the exit door.
- •In fact, just don't ever leave to pee from any seat at any screening.
- •Do not open candy during the movie. Waiting for explosions in the film to cover the sound will not reduce the number of hate stares.
- •Do not eat popcorn. Unbelievable but true. I had someone try to kill me with the evil eye because I was chewing popcorn with my mouth closed during The Theory of Everything. Some of us are more serious than others.