6 CMOs on Their Most Used Apps for Work
What do some of the world's top dogs of marketing rely on day after day? Find out!
- 1."The Trello app really allows me to keep track of our marketing projects, especially considering the volume of content our marketing team produces."-Natasha Ashton, CMO, Petplan Insurance
- 2."Facebook. We have such an active group of home riders on Facebook. I like to check in often and see what the vibe is."-Lori Tauber Marcus, CMO, Peloton
- 3."LinkedIn. I am always talking to talent, and my team is expanding and so I really use LinkedIn as a reference to understand the experience of talent."-Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP Ariba
- 4."I regularly monitor news websites, like Seeking Alpha, to stay info red and evaluate the competitive landscape in the industry."-Richard Simone, VP of Sales & Marketing, Samsung Techwin America
- 5."I travel a lot, and use Uber and Google Maps to get around one way or another."-Patrick McLean, CMO, TD Bank
- 6."Twitter, it's the way I discover and keep tabs on trends in the marketplace."-Brad Brooks, CMO, DocuSign