Reasons I've stopped watching TV
(not for good, just for lack of time)
- •I got a boyfriend
- •Boyfriend lives away so we talk every night on the phoneWe're old school like that.
- •Using the phone for its original purpose requires way more attention then texting in front of a TV
- •Watching shows together but only seeing each other on weekends limits TV consumption
- •Getting so behind on the long list of shows you watch makes it hard to decide where to start when catching up.This last time I went with "Jane the Virgin"!
- •Introducing people to shows you watch means you watch the Pilot 20 times but still haven't seen the last 5 episodes.Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Still funny!
- •Netflixing old seasons of shows us easier than trying to find sites to pirate new episodes off of.Yes I still do that. Internet is over $100 a month, who can afford satellite/cable subscriptions?
- •It's really just all about the boy.