Truths about Periods.
Maybe TMI, but this is reality... ladies feel free to make suggestions! #periods #pms
- •The irony of wanting to curl up in the fetal position when I have cramps is not lost on me.
- •It's like getting the flu once a monthFever, chills, achy all over
- •InsomniaDespite feeling like crap it's the only time I wake up before my alarm and actually look presentable for work.
- •Shopping is pointlessIndecision rules like a tyrant king. Nothing fits. Why do they put the "petite" clothes up high?? (Separate rant)
- •If you forget for just second that you're on your period it will make sure you and everyone else knows.Never forget. Never.
- •Mood swings are for realI'm not that girl... but these hormones are for real and there's very little I can do about them. So watch yourself
- •Having to tell guys you're "sick" or "have a backache"Cause they couldn't handle it if you said PMS.
- •*follow upI always want to be overly truthful cause "you asked" but I'm afraid to my coworkers will get to awkward despite them being married or in serious relationships.
- •Give me chocolateAlso cliché, but seriously; chocolate. Now.
- •Cutesy names for it are the worst"Aunt Flo" etc
- •So are "happy period" commercialsBasically, don't tell me how to feel.