GROUP HALLOWEEN COSTUMES MY FAMILY NEVER DID BUT SHOULD'VE
Our family of 9 did not dress up on Halloween and I'm going to be bitter about it forever
- •The Cash RegistersOur last name is Register so this would've been classic for a gathering where everyone knew our name. We would just all be a different bill or coin. This idea is money.
- •The Cast of HolesMy dad as Mr. Sir, my mom as the Warden, and all seven kids in orange jumpsuits w shovels.
- •The Von Trapp familyWe were asked if we were a singing group enough times on a normal day. This would have been a classic
- •The PlanetsArranged by size. I'm obviously including Pluto as a planet and my sister would've made a super cute Pluto.
- •Baseball teamTrue costume because none of us were athletically inclined
- •The WeasleysSome hand me downs, initial sweaters, and ginger wigs. Bonus points if my dad had let us get a rat to be Scabbers. Or a dragon.
- •Santa and his reindeerSince Christmas always comes early anyway, we could've really made a splash. My dad and mom as Mr. and Mrs. Claus with seven kids as reindeer. Since there were eight reindeer, our cat Lucky would've been elected Rudolph to prevent sibling rivalry