MOVIES THAT HAVE TERRIFIED ME
- •John Carpenter's HalloweenI hear that theme, and immediately I'm ten years old sleeping with the lights on.
- •Blair Witch ProjectOld hat now, but then? Totally innovative. Spielberg taught us: if you wanna really scare them, don't show them the monster.
- •The Exorcist
- •The Exorcist, Part IIIThe funniest and scariest movie I've ever seen.
- •Stanley Kubrick's The ShiningWhat THE HELL was with the walrus on the bed?
- •Se7en"John Doe has the upper hand" is the single scariest line I've ever heard.