LAST TEN QUESTIONS I TEXTED MY HUSBAND
Organized from oldest to newest. With his answers. This feels weirdly intimate even though 50% of them are about food or office supplies.
- •Do we have enough ink to print 27 pages?Answer: um, I'm not sure. Maybe?
- •Can we have fro-yo for dinner?Answer: totally
- •How you?Answer Mostly good. Kinda tired. But good.
- •Should I go get bagels?No answer. (Because I was texting him from the other room. So he just walked over to tell me yes.)
- •Do you have an umbrella or can you hide inside all day?Answer: I don't have one but I'm ok.
- •Did you co-op?Answer: No, but I can.
- •Do we have frozen veggies?Answer: peas and edamame
- •Would that be ok even if it was Saturday?Answer: yeah
- •Remember?Answer: right!
- •Where do we keep our batteries? Do we even have extra batteries?Answer: I'll gchat you about the batteries.