GEMS I FOUND CLEANING OUT MY CHILDHOOD ROOM
My mom is making me organize every time I come home for the weekend 😒
- •These extremely worn copies of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanWork hard, read hard.
- •This Dunder Mifflin bathrobe that my brother gave me for Christmas way back in the day (I believe facilitated by @bjnovak so thank you)💖💖💖 I used to wear this all the time and sometimes made my dog Toby wear it too! Contemplating bringing it back to NYC.
- •This lunch tray that I stole from my high school cafeteria like a badasssssssNow I feel bad and will probably return it next time I come home
- •This Matisse "nudey pic" 2008 Valentine's Day card from the bf#nerdalert
- •This vintage terrible towel I probably stole from and now will return to @charlie my brother
- •This UNOPENED, UNMARKED Christmas present!I can't open it now! Too much anticipation.
- •This selection of cool or meaningful wine bottles I saved (collection partially pictured). One is from @lucas !!Definitely concerning to my mom....
- •This hilarious "tennis hunks" poster from my friends high school locker
- •Vintage selfie #trendsetters
- •No explanation needed 😎🐍🐍🐍