SEEMS SO WRONG BUT IT FEELS SO RIGHT
- •Cutting a giant taxi line by taking an UberSee ya suckers!
- •Being in a foreign city you've never explored but spending the whole day lounging in the hotel bed and ordering room service
- •Eating the last [insert any snack/appetizer/bite of dessert]Oh, were you going to eat that?
- •Canceling brunch plans to order bagels delivered and watch Netflix
- •Speeding down the highway when the other side is bumper to bumper trafficThis one isn't really a choice but still
- •Getting anyone in your family a Christmas present you secretly/not so secretly want to use together@charlie I don't know if you know, but mom reads all the books she gets us before she wraps them up
- •Being the person in the airport security line that they start the new line withRight this way, new checkpoint opened!
- •Knowing how to be nice to a bartender to get served before everyone else