Things I love about having cancer
Having cancer is mostly horrible and shitty, but there are some bright spots, I swear!
- •Not working and still getting paid
- •Drugs, some of them.
- •Heated blankets at chemo
- •Eating what I want and only getting judged secretly about it. Well, except by my mom.
- •Never having to deal with my hair
- •Cancer also makes many people think you're at least one level of humanhood above them. Like somehow I received the wisdom of a Buddhist monk when I got cancer, I didn't. Still clueless.
- •Sleeping when I want.
- •Binge watching TV
- •Saying whatever I want.
- •Wondering when I might die. OK. I just added that to illustrate my last list item.