MY 5 FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OILS (THIS WEEK)...
... and how I use them! 🌿❤️😊
- •CedarwoodAwesome grounding smell... Perfect for wellness and vitality. I'll diffuse this in my home office to relax and ease work stress or at night to chill out.
- •BergamotBergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings! Love this one added to Cedarwood in diffuser or just applied to my wrists as perfume.
- •Wild OrangeSeriously... This is like happy in a bottle! I'll add to my water for cleansing, diffuse for invigoration or apply to wrists and neck for 2pm slump boost.
- •Deep Blue BlendWhy add more chemicals to your body whine you're feeling achy and crummy!? Love this for sore muscles and joints after workout or lugging kids around... Has Peppermint for cooling and Wintergreen for warming and other awesome oils for soothing and circulation!
- •FrankincenseWhen in doubt, Frank it! Such a great oil for mood boost, skin irritations, immune boosting, you name it... It's in my morning DIY body spray with Wild Orange!