5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
If I actually chose these at random you would have most likely seen 4 pictures of a cute baby and maybe one picture of the sunset. Both great things but not as interesting.
- •A screenshot of when we fell in love.I once was lucky enough to FaceTime with the ultimate "you could get it, anytime of any day" bae, Luke Kuechly. Very brief but very important moment of my life.
- •My Neighbors Internet modemYou gotta do what you gotta do. I'm poor, don't judge me. Also, don't tell Mrs.Lynn. She lives above me, super sweet lady. Also, I once bought a bottle of wine and forgot a cork screw. She was kind enough to lend me hers...I still haven't returned it. It's been several months.
- •A screenshot of me picking crust off of my best friends eye lashesJacob gets this gross yellow crust on his eye lashes. Were unsure of the cause. Anyways, friends don't let friends have crusty eyelids.
- •Me being a giant, Per usual.I can't decide if I love this or hate this.
- •This tree that really gets me.This tree gets me, I love it. I have yet to climb it, I'll let you know when I do.