Words/phrases Overused by My Mother
This is an on going list I'll add to the more I talk to my mom.
- •IgnorantTypically used ignorantly.
- •PhenomenalI hate this most when abbreviated. She usually sings "Phenom" to describe a specific food that she has recently enjoyed.
- •RubbishShe spent time abroad and thinks it's cool to say rubbish instead of trash.
- •"Hola Chiquita Señorita"Usually in a high pitched Spanish accent.
- •"Are you flippin kidding me?"Only when frustrated
- •"You have got to be flippin kidding me"When frustration turns into anger
- •Zip ZapAn example of how it's used "you better zip zap or you're going to be late" or "zip zap zip zap ziip zaap" which is just a weird way of telling someone to keep their mouth shut
- •Refers to my vagina as my "woo woo"Not necessarily overused but it has always made me very uncomfortable