The 10 Most Frequent Pr Pitches to LA Magazine
Easily more than 10, @richardrushfield. Let's start with these.
- •Feature profile on an "entertainment entrepreneur."
- •News about a disruptive new pattern/shape of throw pillow.
- •Paparazzi shot of an actress's child wearing a certain brand of clothing and said brand wanting mention of this monumental event in a blog post.
- •Books that are coming out tomorrow looking for coverage in a magazine that has a three-month lead time.
- •Similarly, invites to an event that is commencing in one hour. In New York.
- •Celebrity pitches for the "Encounter" section, which had not been a section in the magazine for maybe five years?
- •A "Day" we never knew existed but is still worthy of celebration.
- •Naked yoga.
- •Beauty treatments that would require a special-effects team to pull off.
- •The color yellow.
- •Liquor-sponsored event on hotel rooftop--can we cover?Suggested by @LAmag