What I Remember From Being an Extra on Beverly Hills, 90210
- •It was the episode where the Peach Pit is robbed, though only Brenda and "the robber" are in that scene.
- •The scene I was in was so badly edited that I walk by Steve & Brandon twice in the same direction (in a very short amount of time). Extra credit for remembering that Ian Ziering's character name was Steve.
- •The AD advised the extras "don't even look at Shannen Doherty,"
- •I was paid $40 for the day.
- •A fellow extra, who was in her 30s, told me she slept on Luke Perry sheets.
- •Tori Spelling ate a lot of potato chips from the craft services table.
- •The soundstage was on a seedy alley in the Valley.
- •I borrowed a friend's nautical sweater because it looked preppy.