GROCCEE STORE LIST FROM POPPA
I am at a groccee store for the first time. Poppa wrote me a list of groccees to bring back to the farm after I find a wife.
- •Brittle Ovals with Yellow GooBreak these into bowl, do not crunch them with your teeth. Yellow goo is the key.
- •White DrinkMakes bones better for farm work.
- •Cardboard Box (w/ food inside)Food is v dry, use with white drink, made for kids?
- •Yellow DrinkFor hot days. Uncle likes yellow drink.
- •Can drink (w/ bubbles)Haha the bubbles tickle my nose. I will drink can drink faster. Wait now it doesn't feel good.
- •CornI know this one. It's yellow. And comes in a bunch. Shaped like a curved thing. It's corn. Peel one and eat to try. It's good.
- •Big FruitThis fruit is so big. How do I bite through its shell?
- •Turtle meatGooble gobble I am a turtle. You find me on a farm. Eat my meat.
- •Ham Berger meatFor a ham berger sandwich. This is very American meat, must be eaten at a bar be kyuu
- •RobietussinSister is sick get her robietussin says mother. I don't have a sister.
- •OnionDon't cry over onion! Haha that is the one joke I know.
- •MuchroomsVery small, leaves much room in ice box
- •Big leavesFor decoration?
- •Bottle beerFor poppa. For target practice.
- •Dog meatFor gradnma
- •LoafNext weeks pillow