Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •If evryone stopped sneezing How long would it take for people to notice
- •When grandma will die. Sounds a little morbid but idk she's getting old.
- •Would I even care if grandma died. Eh maybe
- 1.Goodfellas. Mamma mia this movie is hotter than a fresh one coming out the oven in Brooklyn. Ray liotta does a great job portraying a real character
- 2.Zodiac. I thought it was the perfect length plus serial killers are the most interesting thing ever hands down. Also check out slayer's song about the zodiac killer (Gemini)
- 3.Star Wars episode V: although not as good as the first one this movie is banging. Every character is cool af no matter what side they're on making it an interesting film at all times
2nd fave show of all time
- 1.Pier Pressure: j Walter weatherman! Also the whole episode is exciting af.
- 2.SOB's: please tell ur friends about this show: u could tell this show was in trouble with the HBO references and that it was almost "showtime" the writers were masterfully cooking up a hilarious show near the end of the AD run so far.
- 3.Good grief!: this was the episode where they wer trying to find George seniors body. This featured "Christmas time is here" which is one of my fave AD jokes ever. Also my fave ann performance in any episode.
- 1.If I accidentally got her hot tub pregnant.
- 2.She got surgery to repair that awful voice.
- 3.She changed her name to Chris
- •There was a very high chance of us getting busted because of my townhouse situation
- •Trainor always gets really drunk and becomes very sloppy usually throws up ruining the mood
- •Sam hooking up with springfags
- 1.Not a movie but I remember watching an episode of sex in the city where the lady with the short hair popped out one of her tits. It excited me would watch again.
- 2.Shallow Hal, it's constantly on anyway so that one's solved.
- 3.My Big Black Stepdad, very indie and very good.
- 1.Anything featuring making fun of god (bo burnham)
- 2.Wicked use of cunt (death grips)
- 3.J.cole (I pretend I'm black when I listen to J.cole)