TOP 10 EPISODES OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
2nd fave show of all time
- 1.Pier Pressure: j Walter weatherman! Also the whole episode is exciting af.
- 2.SOB's: please tell ur friends about this show: u could tell this show was in trouble with the HBO references and that it was almost "showtime" the writers were masterfully cooking up a hilarious show near the end of the AD run so far.
- 3.Good grief!: this was the episode where they wer trying to find George seniors body. This featured "Christmas time is here" which is one of my fave AD jokes ever. Also my fave ann performance in any episode.
- 4.Pilot: Got the show off on a good start with a perfect array of characters being shown. It got me interested asf (I love Chris) shhh
- 5.Forget me now: best Theron episode imo also begins the whole analrapist thing. David cross is the funniest character on this show end of discussion
- 6.Development arrested: It was the finale of the third season and it wasn't awful so t deserved a spot also Ron Howard hints a movie at the end.
- 7.Top banana: brilliant pilot follower, THE MONEY IS IN THE STAND.
- 8.Bringing up buster: in the beginning buster's "retardation" bothered me this episode put it to rest. The character is pulled off well and hilariously. YOU OLD HORNY SLUT.
- 9.Spring breakout: the intervention scene in this episode is so classic you need to check it out if u a haven't already.
- 10.Afternoon delight: the incest thing in this episode is fucking hilarious. GOB runs this episode with an idiotic and comedic power unmatched by any of his co starts. EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!