Learning to cook with Matt. A learning experience
I'm going to learn how to cook. I know nothing so this list is very ambitious.
- •The first thing I'm going to do is list all the things I want to learn how to cook/bake/roast (insert cooking verb) here.
- •Hot WingsBlazing hot, Honey Garlic, Sweet BBQ, Mild, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo and the flavors could go on and on
- •Grandma's ChickenI don't know how to describe it but it's one of the most delicious things you will ever eat. I gave this dish the title along time ago when my grandma Ruth made it for Christmas Eve. My family and I eat this all the time.
- •BreadWhere does bread come from? I'm not even sure. I want to be able to make bread from scratch. Sourdough, Cheesy Garlic, French Baguettes, and Bagels. Who doesn't love bread? Screw dieting. Carbs are amazing.
- •SmoothiesI don't even think I own a blender
- •Grilled CheeseI don't know how to do this. This is where my skill level is.
- •Chicken Noodle SoupI'm talking about the made from scratch chicken noodle soup that tastes a thousand times better than Campbell's chicken noodle soup
- •PancakesI knew how to do this at one point in time but it's been like a decade since I've made any.
- •ChiliBeans beans the musical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot. God forbid I ever find a bandaid in any soup, chili or stew I ever eat. There is no telling what I might do.
- •Properly preparing SushiI honestly don't even know how to use a chopstick little lone two chopsticks.
- •Grill MasterI want to be able to grill all kinds of meat and make chich Ka Bobs.
- •Any suggestions for a person who can only makeFrozen foods, Cereal and Milk, A Sandwich, and all those other bare necessities.