My favorite card and board games
I've always loved bored games since I was a kid. I always seemed to lack the athletic ability to shine in sports but had a surplus of strategical thinking to help me excel in board games.
- •CatanI can't tell you how many nights I've stayed up way past a reasonable bedtime playing this game with close friends and new friends. 10/10 would recommend.
- •MonopolyCountless nights have passed playing this classic game. I have my house rules and then there are the rest of the regular rules. No one likes being the banker. There is alway one person who can't organize their money correctly.
- •Connect FourThis was my first love when it came to board games. Such a simple concept similar to tic tac toe except you add one.
- •Cards Against HumanityI can't imagine my parents being proud of me for liking this game and realistically no one under the age of 16 should play this game. However, this game will lead to some pretty great laughs and times.
- •SequenceI played this game for the first time many years ago with two good friends and one of their grandparents. I thought this game was for old people but it's amazingly fun. Especially on a rainy day.
- •Loaded QuestionsThis game is very similar to Cards Against Humanity and it's not rated R like it. However, you can play this game and it can turn rated R very quickly. Try to keep it PG kiddos.