Ten things I'm looking forward to in 2017!
I made a list. I hope you don't hate me. No real order to this list.
- •Turning 21!I think I'll have maybe two beers
- •Cooking!Gordon Ramsey is teaching me on YouTube and the tasty videos.
- •Movies!Particularly excited for movies directed by Zach Braff, M Night Shamalyan, and JJ Abrams
- •Dogs!All my dogs died or will by the time 2017 rolls around and hopefully, God willing my parents will get another dog to fill that furry hole in our family.
- •Ice SkatingI have invested in a pair of ice skates and I'm planning on getting really good at this. Catch me falling on my ass at the rink ;)
- •JesusI like how I'm growing up in real life and growing in my faith. It's a nice parallel that also complements each other!
- •Upper Level ClassesI can't wait to learn stuff I'll actually use in real life. I mean that is what college is for? Right?
- •New Phone?I don't know what it will be but I don't want it to blow up...
- •Nintendo SwitchI'm ready to play Mario and Luigi until 3 am every day and eat lucky charms till I die or get to busy with real life stuff
- •Spontaneous Road Trip?Please? Friends please? I really want to go even if it is planned or if it is super spontaneous. Even if it is to somewhere super boring or interesting preferably!