THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT BEING A HIGHLY SOUGHTAFTER MOCAP ARTIST
- •Balls. Balls everywhere. Balls stuck to every inch of you. Just covered in balls.
- •Helmets must be worn at all times. In case more balls come at you. And to hold a camera three inches from your face.
- •Outfits that make everybody else wish something, ANYTHING was left to the imagination.
- •It is impossible to not dance like a cracked out gorilla when you see the stick version of yourself on a computer screen moving when you move.
- •Neon dots painted on your face like a snot version of hellraiser.
- •Your gun is a stick, your desk is a four foot Lego box and your horse is a barrel on a rope rocked by a stagehand named Gus. But it'll look alright in computer!
- •You are always correcting people that you are a "highly sought after mocap artiste"... Not "artist". Artists are gutter wenches like porcelain dog sculpture painters or the Belgians.