ACTUAL TO DO LIST
Inspired by @grumpus and because the pad of paper is so far from the sofa.
- •Renew website domainI haven't updated the site since 2012, but the domain name is 💯
- •Annual maintenance fees, payCar registration, Roth IRA management
- •Buy calendarsOne for the kitchen, one for my office. I will forever be analog when it comes to tracking appointments.
- •Buy day plannerAnother way I remain analog. Have narrowed it down to three: The Desire Map planner (gorgeous, pricy), Planner Pad (my usual) or basic Moleskine. I will probably choose the Moleskine this year.
- •Dry cleaningLove the merino sweaters I scored at the J. Crew outlet, didn't check the care tags until after I wore them all multiple times.
- •Take the Adirondack chairs off the porch and storeWas warm enough on Christmas to have champagne cocktails outside, but a "snow event" is forecast for early in the week.
- •Find and call a rooferA piece of siding trim fell off the house. It connects to the highest pitch if the New Englander we live in. SO says must be addressed before hardcore winter sets in. I am skeptical, but know nothing about siding.
- •Cook for a friend, deliver the mealsSays friend was released from the hospital on Christmas Eve after a heart attack. She lives alone and I want to support her recovery any way I can.
- •Wax my upper lipOverdue.
- •Prep for new year's detoxStarting a smoothie/blended soup cleanse on NYE. What? It's not like I would go out anyway.
- •Write thank you notesYes, I actually do this.
- •Un-decorate the house for the holidayI might leave the twinkle lights, but if everything isn't put away by January 1st, I get twitchy.
- •Finish reading PurityI hate carrying a book over from one year to the next. Which tab in my book journal workbook does it go? The year I started or finished it?