Online dating problems, turn off, & pet peeves.
Aka Preparing to die alone.
- •HONEST SLOGANS
- •Tinder: the home to thousands of spam profiles.Instagram models don't live in the middle of nowhere, NY. Also they have males names or completely butchered names.
- •Zoosk: a great place to have your loneliness nickeled & dimed.It's basically a freemium dating site.
- •Match: come see all of the people that no longer use our site.You can't find a date when discarded profile keep showing up. If someone hasn't been one the site in a few months, take them out of rotation.
- •OkCupid: if you're lonely & miss MySpace quizzes, then we have what you're looking for.Stupid questions are used to match you to people.
- •TURN OFFS
- •When a woman lists "stay at home mom" as her job.How can you affordable to be single?
- •Pictures of their babyI'm not talking about a picture with their baby, but rather a photo of just their baby. I get that it is important to be okay with your child, but this isn't Facebook.
- •The "Monroe piercing".An upper lip stud doesn't look like a birthmark & looks trashy as fuck.
- •All pictures have the same guy in them.If he is an ex, it's not a good sign that you're using all the pictures you have with him. If he is your current boyfriend, then you are a scumbag.
- •Shooting guns photo.CNY is basically Texas, but with less BBQ, better Italian food, & a deeper love of hockey.
- •Camo clothes(See shooting guns photo for reasons)
- •PET PEEVES
- •Nothing but group photosIf all of your photos are the classic group photo, how am I supposed to know which one is the single one?
- •MemesLolcatz definitely isn't helping anyone get laid on tinder.
- •Landscape picturesWhy would you post anything, but pictures of yourself? Has putting up pictures of the Adirondack helped anyone find a date?
- •Ratchet PhotosBlack & White photo, but your lips & nails have unnatural colors. Glitter bubble writing calling yourself "queen" or something. The same picture, but in three frames within the same photo.
- •When guys totally botch their info.Nothing is more jarring than flipping through a match section & seeing a "bro" with a shit hair cut & even worse facial hair. In order for me to have seen their profile, they would have to put that they are a woman looking for a man. These "Bros" definitely aren't trans either.