Reasons I Bought An iPod Classic In 2014
I bought one after the discontinuation a few years ago.
- •Hard Drive Space160 gigs allows me to put all of the music I have on it without having to compromise.
- •It's Untethered From DataAll you need to use it is battery life & music. I don't need to worry about connectivity.
- •It's Strictly Business: MusicApps are fun & great, but can eat up space. I love have an iPod simply for music & nothing else. I have an iPhone so I already have a device to use apps on.
- •Doesn't Get Interrupted By Phone CallsI like so many Americans had to break up with my abusive college girlfriend, Sallie Mae. She still calls me to say hi, the worst is when she would call while I was listening to music on my phone. It's bad enough that I have to struggle to pay her to leave me alone, but can't she just respect me during my favorite songs?!?! Well thanks to my iPod Classic, I can blissfully ignore her without sacrificing any of my enjoyment.
- •The Simple ControlsI feel that I find what I'm looking for faster on my iPod than when I was using my iPhone.