Things I'm not in to that many people are in to.
- •Any & all reality tvIt's all been there done that drama. The same conflicts are on every show.
- •Top 40 musicI'm a douchey hipster.
- •Game of ThronesI've never seen an entire episode. Not in to Dungeons and Dragons type fantasies. The real problem is, without seeing an entire episode at any point, I already know what's going on in the story. The internet has ruined the show for me.
- •The Walking DeadI used to love this show, but it became painfully redundant. Find a place to settle, bad guys threat the settlement, go out for supplies a few times, fail to establish peace with the bad guys, a couple main characters die, kill the bad guys, move to another settlement, & repeat. Not to mention that one half of the season is boring as well.
- •BaseballI honestly think that baseball is on its way either out of existence or heading in to a huge transformation.
- •Zac EfronThe dude is in the same movies over and over again.
- •Hating Anne HathawayShe's gorgeous & killed it in "Rachel's Getting Married".
- •Marvel shows & moviesJust a cluster of redundant stories. I bet the scripts are written as mad libs & all they have to do is insert the characters in the blanks. I'm sure there are some that don't suck, but there is way too much shit to sift through.