Five things that I want to accomplish this year!
Not to be confused with a new years resolution. I'm moving to Dallas in two weeks to work as a voice actor! Now that my life is finally getting the Jumpstart that I've been looking for, here are a few things I wish to accomplish in this new life!
- •Finish comedic stand up routine!I've been working on some stand up for the past year. It's something that I've always wanted to dip my feet into. I just need to find the courage to get up and do it!
- •Perform said routine.See previous entry.
- •Finish writing your book of sketches!Another one that I haven't finished! I see a pattern. I've been working on writing a book of short scenes for about a year now.
- •Send book of sketches to every obligitarilly willing editing company.See previous entry.
- •Get work with a talent agency and aquire an agent!Now that I'll actually be doing some work for a company as a voice actor, I'll be eligible to work with an agency! Mo work means mo money!