THINGS I MISS ABOUT LONDON
Inspired by @kwarshauer
- •The stoney passive aggressive silence of annoyed tube ridersThey don't even need to look you in the eye to let you know they hate you and I admire that kind of efficiency.
- •The spectre of colonialismBritain colonized India. Delicious Indian food colonized my stomach. Thanks, colonialism.
- •Always being the outsiderI could explain away any weird behavior so easily! "Must be cultural differences- I'm an American."
- •The constant drizzleNo one could even notice the tiny rain cloud that hangs over my head and follows me around when I'm sad!!!
- •Getting screwed by the conversion rateIt made me literally so good at math. Sorry, maths.