WHY I STILL THINK ABOUT TWILIGHT SOMETIMES
There are obviously a lot of problems with Twilght (ex: glorification of an abusive relationship) but I was a teenager in like 2007 and I remember the craze and still have questions
- •It makes me wonder if this backlash is inevitableIs it just lying in wait for all of us?
- •Am I inviting negativity into my life when I try to do good?? (knowing that good works will likely garner attention, purposeful or not?)
- •It reminds me that the more popular you get the stronger your eventual backlash will beThe question at hand right now is not if Twilight deserved its immense popularity.
- •The following is less important:
- •Robert Pattinson is really handsome in a lot of pictures but way less so in that movie how did they mess that up? You don't have to do a lot to make him handsome you just gotta let him be so what happened there??Exhibit A: handsomeness. There is no exhibit B.