What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
- •Dolly PartonLoved her in 9 to 5, loved 9 to 5. I'm pretty sure they didn't play kids movies at the theaters in the 1980s.
- •Daisy DukeSpecifically for her Jeep and shorts. I also didn't comprehend her relation to Bo who I loved.
- •Singer/ActressI was still under 5 and was strongly influenced by the above and Olivia Newton John.
- •TeacherIn fifth grade I was so bored in school I wondered how an adult could torture kids w boredom via round robin reading about Leif Ericsson; I decided then and there I'd be a teacher to do my best to prevent such torture.
- •Stay at Home MomWhy work when you can hang out with kids. Kids are awesome!
- •Art TeacherI was an art minor and an elementary education major. The elementary field was full of people. Combined my minor with my major.
- •Vice PrincipalOne day I would love to be a VP at a middle school. I just have to get another Master's degree.
- •I am an Art Teacher, Stay at Home and Daisy Duke!!!!!I teach art 3 days per week, stay home with my kids the other 4, drive a Jeep and rock short shorts all. summer. long!