Hemingway or My Mother’s Email?
By Jen Girdish
- •The sun came out. It was warm and pleasant.
- •We had a couple of beautiful days this week. Tuesday was one of them.
- •We went out for breakfast because we had nothing to eat for breakfast.
- •I figured the butter would be good for him.
- •I imagine that you are still sleeping at this moment safe in your own bed.
- •Things went smoothly and we saw a lot of beautiful scenery.
- •Then there was the bad weather.
- •You said that you would understand if I declined, but I am trusting that you do understand, and I thank you for your understanding.
- •Hemingway: 1, 4, 7 Mom: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8