The Most Boring Clue Results Ever
By Kate Hahn
- •The technical support operator, in the partially enclosed front porch, with the non-stick cookie sheet.
- •The medical building and coding specialist, in the breezeway, with the resistance band.
- •The file clerk, in the unpermitted half-bath off the garage, with the drying rack.
- •The retired tax preparer, in the breakfast nook, with the glue gun.
- •The customer service representative, in the mud room, with the cheese spreader.
- •The insurance claims adjuster, in the craft room, with the flameless candle.