THINGS I AM DOING RATHER THAN FOCUSING ON THIS ECON LECTURE
It's me, your favorite economist!
- •Making this listIt's my first list; I am excited and present.
- •Watching the girl two rows ahead of me navigate FacebookGet a Twitter, you uncultured swine
- •Nodding and staring attentively at the board every 42 seconds to show my professor that I am, in fact, invested
- •Thinking about the Sprouse twins
- •Praying for God to smite me
- •Thinking of writing a playPlaywrites take their favorite musicals and plays and revamp them so that they are more modern and draw new generations of fans, but has anyone does that for a play they absolutely cannot stand? I'm thinking of making a Shitty Hamlet. So like... "Hamlet"
- •Trying to wrap my head around how a 68 year old Ronnie Wood is expecting twins
- •Disappointing my parents