MOVIES I'LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY'RE ON TV
I wish I knew why, but I don't. I've seen them all dozens (hundreds?) of times, but still. Every single time. I have seen probably thousands of movies that range from good to great, but if I'm flipping around and see one of these, it's remote control down.
- •A Few Good MenProbably the best acting Demi Moore ever did. Plus, Tom Cruise in a role where I don't want to punch him in the face, and Jack Emm Effing Nicholson. So in love with this movie.
- •A Knight's TaleYeah, yeah. The Joker. Blah blah blah. This is Heath Ledger at his best. I'd rather watch this than Batman any day. Plus, Shannon Sossamyn. Where did she go? We definitely need more of her in things.
- •The American PresidentBefore there was The West Wing, there was this masterpiece. So sharp. Anywhere you come into the movie, it's still good.
- •Demolition ManI. Effing. Love. This. Movie. I don't even care who knows it. I love it like a fat kid loves cake, if you know what I mean.
- •Practical MagicBasically, I just wait around for the "Lime in the Coconut" part, because Sandra Bullock makes all my parts go tingly in that scene. Man, she was apex in this movie. Maximum Sandra.
- •The Fifth ElementQuite possibly my favorite movie of all time. Certainly in the top three. If you don't like this movie, we can't even be friends.