Nicknames We Gave Our Dog
Meet Dexter, or as he's better known:
- •PoopJust look at him.
- •LumpWhen he's so tired that he's basically immovable.
- •Lump and a halfWhen he's the lumpiest.
- •Sweet DexThis is how we refer to him in texts and greeting cards to people who don't know him very well. I like to think it's good for his reputation.
- •Ruiner of ThingsSome dogs just want to watch the world burn. Dexter at his darkest.
- •Little Human BoyRule number one of dog training is not to humanize your dog. We went the other way. Here he is wagging his human tail in his normal boy cage.
- •Poopy (McGee)I'm embarrassed by this one. Usually sung.
- •Sneaky Little BoyHe is, and then he so often is not.
- •SirSaid sarcastically at full height when he's acting like he's better than us.
- •Egg BoySometimes, he literally looks and smells just like an egg. It's so strange and cute. When he's in full Egg Mode we like to gently cradle our arms around his egg shape and tell him how eggy he is.
- •The BoyRecognized by both of our families, and how we most frequently refer to him. Used in the same tone of voice Homer Simpson uses when he's being stern with Bart, but more affectionately.