CUTE SF COFFEE SHOPS WORTH VISITING
In no particular order
- •Philz Coffee (all around SF)Looking for the best cup of coffee and you enjoy cream and sugar. They adjust to your liking and have a variety of low-high acid blends. I get the dark roast Turkish "Philz Way" med cream medium sugar. Or the iced mint mojito
- •Trouble Coffee (Outer Sunset)Best soy cappuccino froth. Grab a cinnamon toast!
- •Matching Half (Nopa)Chill vibe
- •Snowbird (inner sunset)Cute cozy neighborhood joint.
- •Andy town (outer sunset)Get a soda bread or a snowy plover (espresso, sparkly water, cream)
- •Jane (Tenderloin)They serve stumptown coffee so expect higher acid blends, great breads and pastries
- •Flywheel (haight)Large space for computer work, outdoor area
- •Mojo Bicycle CafeBike store and coffee shop with tasty cappuccinos and bagels!
- •Coffee BarStupid name. Fun vibe, fun music, great people watching. Mission.Suggested by @evan
- •Ritual inside Flora Grubb (destination nursery) 🌴☕️🌵Suggested by @MirandaJones
- •Sightglass on 20thSuggested by @MirandaJones
- •Farley's on 18thSuggested by @swhatley
- •The BeanbagOn Divis at the corner of gentrification (nopa) and holding out (Popeye's), this place feel like a college town coffee and beer joint.Suggested by @donnie