BEST LINES FROM TWILIGHT ZONE
This show is so unintentionally hilarious. Everyone thinks they're either dead, or aliens are after them.
- •"You've got all the grace and femininity of a high buttoned shoe"Uncle Simon. The episode with the robot coming to life and terrorizing the niece. He had so many good zingers!
- •"How come your house lights are on Charlie? You must be the monster!"Monsters Are Due On Maple Street. Everyone is accusing everyone of being the monster because of dumb things like house lights being on or cars starting. Also, the ENTIRE neighborhood believes aliens are attacking because of what some kid said.
- •"Oh boy, am I glad to see you."Where Is Everybody. Guy with amnesia thinks a mannequin in a car is a person. He talks to it for 5 minutes before he realizes it's fake.
- •"There are weapons that are simply thoughts...Prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own..."Monsters Are Due on Maple Street. Rod Serling's quotes remain timeless and relevant.
- •"Wherever I go, there he is. Wherever I stop, I see him."The Hitch-Hiker. Paranoia at its best.
- •"My name is Talky Tina, and I'm going to kill you."Noooooooo!
- •"It's real good you're making it snow and ruining half the crops, Anthony, real good!"It's A Good Life. That fucking kid and his stupid face.
- •"Well, at least I have my books. And the best thing is, there's time now...all the time I need.IMO the best and darkest episode. Time Enough At Last.
- •"There's a man out there! On the wing! A gremlin!"Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. The Gremlin looks like a teddy bear costume from the 99 cent store.
- •"You're the only woman who looks like she's wearing clothes underneath her clothes."Uncle Simon again. Man he was hilarious.
- •"If you can prevail upon that Raggedy-Ann carcass of yours to exert itself, I'd like a cup of hot chocolate."Yep, Uncle Simon.
- •"What is this, some kind of gag?"Basically every episode.
- •"Picture if you will..."Basically every intro.
- •"Ethel, YOU are a potato pancake."Escape Clause. Best part of the episode.