DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DEPRESSED PERSON
- •Wake up feeling overwhelmed. Drink some coffee/tea and feel less overwhelmed.
- •Think about all the things you need to do. Feel overwhelmed by them.
- •Look at your yoga class app. Contemplate scheduling an appointment. Feel overwhelmed.
- •Take anti-depressants. Wonder if they're working or if you need to increase your dosage.
- •Start to work on something. Feel good about yourself.
- •Get distracted by things. Feel bad about yourself.
- •Go to a Kmart commercial audition and jump around like a ballerina eating cookies (this list is very specific).
- •Feel energized and like you accomplished something.
- •Contemplate the meaning of life.
- •Force yourself to eat something healthy even though you're not hungry.
- •Find a documentary on Netflix.