IM BAD AT BEING FEMININE
I've never been super girly and it makes me feel so uncomfortable when I try.
- •I've had one manicure in my entire lifeWhat's the point? I paint my nails myself.
- •I hate wearing heelsI'll wear them if I HAVE to. I never really figured out how to walk in them, even in my modeling days.
- •I rarely get my hair doneI trim it and dye it myself, until it looks like a 9 year old did it then I make myself go to a salon.
- •I own 4 dressesAnd they are mostly for auditions
- •In elementary school my best friend was a boy.And I only wanted to hang out with him and his friends, to play video games and sports.
- •I'm bad at comforting boyfriendsEach one of them has told me I'm the least affectionate girl they've dated.
- •I have a hard time making girl friendsI know so many awesome girls and would love to be closer to them, but I'm so bad at opening myself up to connect. I can hang out with dudes because I just make jokes and talk about bullshit, but I feel slightly insecure when I'm around awesome women.
- •I rarely wear a braIt's like the seventies in my apartment.
- •I'm terrible at makeupDespite my years of sitting around getting my makeup done, I never paid attention to what works or how I'm supposed to do it. I usually put on some concealer and mascara and that's it.
- •I always thought I was meant to be born a boyMy teeth are big, my ears are big, my boobs are small, and I was taller than all the boys growing up. I played every sport and got really happy when I would win against dudes.
- •I finally got my ears pierced last yearBut they annoy me and I always leave them out for too long and have to poke them through my ear skin. It hurts.
- •But, I am a womanSometimes I do feel feminine and pretty, and I wear skirts, but as soon as I get home it all comes off and I wear t-shirts and underwear and watch basketball.