QUALITIES THAT MAKE YOU DATEABLE
Inspired by @shannon's undateable list
- •Enjoys watching my favorite TV shows and eating ice cream while doing so.Bachelorette, Silicon Valley, John Oliver, & Married At First Sight.
- •Likes books and has book recommendations.Or just reads anything. Something. (Extra points if you wrote a book)
- •Fixes/makes/builds/creates thingsHas ideas and wants to add creativity to the world.
- •Has a goddamn sense of humorIsn't just funny, but clever and smart. I need to want to step up my joke game.
- •Wears jeans that fitThis is more important than you think.
- •Plays sports/exercises regularlyNot having competition for a game of horse is not how I want to live.
- •Asks me if I'm okayJust for no reason, because they care.
- •Is comfortable talking to my friends/familyIt makes me very happy when a dude can talk to my dad for hours about baseball.
- •Enjoys 90s musicIf you switch the station from Third Eye Blind I will cut you.
- •Doesn't look at phone in middle of conversationThis happened to me and the only thing that can describe my reaction is the Butthead face.
- •Is taller than meI'm 5'9.
- •Doesn't talk about famous peopleI could give a shit if you know the guy in a Dairy Queen commercial or if you "worked on a project" with a dude on an episode of Breaking Bad. It's actually more of a turn off than anything.
- •Is independentI love being by myself. You should too. If I don't return a text message within an hour, don't freak out.
- •Likes foodI love trying new foods and restaurants. Grilled cheeses are great and all, but occasionally I want to eat some crazy shit.
- •Loves natureThe outdoors and middle of nowhere makes me very happy. Lakes, mountains, grass, trees...
- •Appreciates animalsIf you don't love my cat I don't love you.