THE SUPER DUPER SECRET BREAKDOWN TO THE MEANING OF MY STARS
The problem with the "star" is that it converts our interactions into a binary. Like. Don't like. It's never that simple. And it forces you, the star recipient, to project your own meaning to it. But that sucks for you because you don't know me. So here's what I'm probably thinking:
- •💔❤️Why you gotta go and break my heart and make me feel shit with this list. I love you and I hate you all at the same time.
- •💎This is something I would totally share with the world if I were going to share with the world the wonders of list app. But since I'm not going to do that, I'll just read it to people (probably every person I ever come across) and just tell them "I found it in the Internet"
- •💰If I had your address I'd send you all the money, because yes! Yes, yes, yes!!!
- •📦I wish I could pack you up and mail you to me so we could be real life besties. Don't worry, I'd totally make sure there were air holes and snacks in the box.
- •📬I wish we could be old fashioned pen pals who send fun gifts and letters to each other because you just get me. And who doesn't like mail.
- •😛I want to lick you for this, but not in a creepy way. More like "an ice cream on a hot day that you just want to lick because it's soooo refreshing" kind of way. Wait, is that now more or less creepy?
- •💋Can we make out in the back room of list app because I want to kiss you for this?!
- •☔️I wish I could make it rain ⭐️⭐️⭐️ on this list, it is THAT good, but alas, I am limited to just one ⭐️
- •💦🔥Time to hose you down because you are on fire!
- •💩This list is the shit. (Note the use of THE, making this a good thing)
- •💩💩Hugs, and I'm sorry you're having a shitty time. Usually accompanied by 🙁
- •💩💩💩That is a seriously steaming pile of shit. Who can I kick in the shins for this atrocity?