✨ WHAT NOT TO DO WHEN TAKING THOSE "CUTE" AND "QUIRKY" COUPLES PHOTOS
With engagement season firmly upon us, a little reminder if you will.
- •This.Honey, are you sure you wanna pose here, like this? I think we're opening ourselves up to some shitty comments.
- •Or this.Hey, we're getting married to each other, but we're totally ok with a third.
- •Or this.$20 says there was a pole present when they first met.
- •Or this.You are not Alice and this is not Wonderland. Loose the rabbits.
- •Definitely not this.Welcome. To. My. Butthole.
- •Or whatever this is.What is going on here? Is it reverse vampirism? Can she see dead people? Too many questions.
- •And this.Ahhh, true class would be making sure the toilet seat is down the the background before posing right outside the public restroom.
- •And this.I can't decide if this is creepy or awesome. So maybe don't do it as your engagement photo. Holiday card, yes; engagement, no.
- •Also a big no.Nothing says romance like cuddling up together in an abandoned bathtub in the middle of the dump...
- •As is this....Except making out and hanging out at the laundry mat.
- •And most certainly don't do this.Unless you are in the privacy of your bedroom.