BEST ADVICE I’VE EVER RECEIVED
- •Swim your own race.At the time it was referring to how I should approach a 500 freestyle event compared to my competition, but it's also doubled as excellent life advice.
- •Keep your head in the game and go for the goal.In field hockey and in life.
- •You can change everything about the house except the location, so hold out for the right neighborhood.
- •Wear a blazer to look more put-together.
- •Drive the wall.More swimming-meets-life advice. Don't coast when the finish is in sight.