THINGS I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY
I just turned 31 and this is a list of what I want out of my next year.
- •A better understanding of my limitsI tend to take on too much and have a hard time saying no to an opportunity or a chance to help someone. However, in the end I usually burn out. I want to find a healthy balance of being available and watching out for my own needs.
- •Sexy armsI have great arms when I choose to workout. This means taking more time for myself. Get that bod!
- •To buy a guy a drinkA very hard breakup over a year ago threw me for a loop. I want to get my confidence back and I think that means learning how to put myself out there again. It may be awkward at first but if awkward moments killed people then I would never have made it out of my teens.
- •To stop drinking energy drinksThis one is more for my sponge-kidney than me...I love caffeine but am prone to kidney stones. Drink more water!
- •To love myself and all my quirksI have A LOT of quirks but also have a huge capacity to love. I just need to apply it to myself.
- •A new spiritual experienceI've always wanted to visit a multi-spiritual church to broaden my view of spirituality and religion. I owe it to my 7 year old self who was forced to sit in a southern baptist pew despite her protests.
- •My Sephora free birthday giftThose are the best and I look forward to them all year.