COZY CAFÉS IN HELSINKI
Did you know Finns consume most coffee per capita in the world? We do, and therefore it makes sense that we have plenty of charming cafés! Check these out if ever in Helsinki. ☕️
- •Café RegattaA red cottage by the sea where they actually GIVE you money for a refill! P.S. Good pastries and a option for kayaking.
- •Café SuccèsA classic. Have a cinnamon bun.
- •RuplaHave your coffee with almond milk, soy milk, oat milk... The café has for example morning yoga and displays local artists' work - a place with true neighbourhood feel.
- •Café of the blue villaA great pit stop on a walk arounf the Töölö bay.
- •Café Tin Tin TangoAll day continental breakfast. A Töölö classic with a French feel.
- •Brooklyn caféA drop of Brooklyn in Helsinki. Cozy and a bit rough around the edges.