Things I want to know but feel there is no right answer. Please add yours.
- •Why do movies seem so much better on airplanes?
- •Why doesn't every seat on an airplane have it's own charger?
- •What is the meaning of life?
- •Why do clothes look so much better on a mannequin than when I try them on?
- •Why do fast food places advertise at night, after dinner?
- •How can manufacturers get away with providing less of their products in same packaging and at same price?
- •Why does bureaucracies waste so much money?
- •Why is average intelligence going down?
- •Are people happy doing the bare minimum?
- •What are the lotto numbers for tomorrow
- •Why do grocery stores try to get us buy crap?
- •What happened to communities?
- •Why is smoking cool?
- •Why isn't Puerto Rico the 51st state?
- •Why is it the same meal you make for yourself tastes better when someone makes it for you? I'm talking about at home, not restaurants.Suggested by @MauxMaux